Daniel Rovira knows the entertainment industry. As the CEO and Co-Founder of
We've gathered the most intruiging posts on the entertainment landscape, including how it's changing and why soon we won't even recognise it.
We hope you enjoy this closer look into the world of entertainment.
1. 5 Key Ingredients For Better Entertainment Recommendations
The last thing you want to do after a long day at work is spend time searching
In this post, Daniel Rovira lays out the key ingredients for perfect entertainment recommendations.
2. The Large Content Distributors are Dying
It’s becoming increasingly clear that the need for the classic content aggregation business model is diminishing. Put simply, it no longer works
3. Why Netflix & Amazon Prime give you Miserable Recommendations
Just because you watched something, it does not mean you liked it
Many people rely on streaming services for recommendations. Daniel Rovira explains why this is missguided.
4. 8 Reasons Why The Shift from Linear TV to Video on Demand Is Happening Faster Than You Think
The future of entertainment is video on demand, and it seems as though after a slow start, there’s no stopping it now
In this post, Daniel Rovira explores the seemingly unstoppable force of Video on Demand - and what it means for Linear TV.
5. Too Much Choice - the Increasing Problem of Instant Video (and Why we Need Personalisation)
The challenge is in mastering discovery and personalisation
We are living in a world with millions of titles to choose from. Daniel Rovira explains why this is becoming an increasingly pressing problem - and what we can do it fix it.